[webkit-qt] MiniBrowser and QtTestBrowser Fail to load https pages

Andras Becsi abecsi at webkit.org
Sat Aug 4 02:03:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

If both MiniBrowser and QtTestBrowsers fails loading https pages ("SSL
Handshake Failed") that could indicate that your Qt5 wasn't built with
openssl which could happen if you miss some openssl development
packages on your system when building Qt5 (check the config test in
qtbase/config.tests/unix/openssl).

For the other question: since certificateValidationDialog is an
experimental feature it can certainly not be considered stable but I
think it should work the way you tried to use it.

/Andras