[webkit-qt] How can I get my application to use an alternative libqtwebkit (harmattan)?

Felipe Crochik felipe at crochik.com
Sat Apr 14 09:00:39 PDT 2012

[SOLVED]
I have tried many ...many things, like rebuilding Webkit from source so I
could change the --install-libs, delete pkgconfig and original webkit from
sysroots, use LIBS with -Wl,-rpath=/opt/GApp/lib and all failed. :)

In the end this is what it worked (and I did not even need to use my custom
build of webkit - just used the libqtwebkit library from the SDK:

unix:!mac{

  QMAKE_LFLAGS += -Wl,--rpath=/opt/GApp/lib

  QMAKE_RPATH=

}

LIBS = -L/opt/GApp/lib -lqtwebkit

I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing really needed is to change the
QMAKE_LFLAGS and unset? the QMAKE_RPATH.

Thanks all for the help
Felipe