[webkit-qt] TextureMapper activation and use without OpenGL (with underlying DirectFB backend)

Sébastien Royer sroyer at wyplay.com
Thu Oct 27 02:53:29 PDT 2011

Hi

I am working on Webkit QT port, using DirectFB backend in QT
(transparent for Webkit QT Port).
I am very interested in using TextureMapper concept in our project
(simply to minimize drawings and also maximum rendering performances
since I use an hardward blitter)
As it seemed dedicated to OpenGL months ago, TextureMapper has been
enabled it by default
in webkit trunk (September 2011).
But my first tests show me that TextureMapper is not used yet in my case.
What is missing ? Or what do you suggest me to do for it to be used in
this context ?

Thx in advance

Sebastien