[webkit-qt] on QQWVP::initializeDesktop and ::initializeTouch and d->useTraditionalDesktopBehaviour

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:57:31 PST 2011

I think we should always use resizeToContents (except for the testing
system) and then do what is needed to make it rock on the desktop as
well:

a) add wheel support
b) fix the viewport meta handling
c) draw scrollbars/indicators using a separate layer
d) implement fixed position using layers
e) ...

Safari on Lion also showed us that hacking in pinch/double-tap to zoom
in WebCore just results in lots of bugs for no obvious gain.

We don't need to do this now, but it should be the target.

Cheers,
Kenneth