[webkit-qt] Improving QtWebKit dev + releasing

laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com
Tue Mar 22 15:40:31 PDT 2011

All,

I few things that Ossy and I have been discussing on how to improve the way we roll for QtWebKit. Let us know what you think.

1./ Have nightly builds available for Linux and Windows for QtWebKit. We do have the bots, this is a matter of saving the results and publishing them.
2./ All QtWebKit bots should run some sort of smoketest (this would include the minimal bot and others as well) - I think picking a subset from the existing API tests would be a good start.
3./ Shut down the QtWebKit 2.0 bot as we do not have plans to advance it.
4./ Update Qt on the QtWebKit 2.1.x bot from Qt 4.6 to Qt 4.7. In general try to keep the bots green not only for trunk but for the productization branches (it seems counterintuitive for me that we keep the bot green for the dev branch/trunk but not for the productization branch).

Regards,
  Laszlo