[webkit-qt] QGraphicsWebView - resize to contents - Help?

viatcheslav.ostapenko at nokia.com viatcheslav.ostapenko at nokia.com
Tue Mar 22 13:01:11 PDT 2011

You do not need resize to contents to remove scrollbars.
You can call

setScrollBarPolicy(Qt::Vertical, Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff);
setScrollBarPolicy(Qt::Horizontal, Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff);

on mainframe() and use setScrollPosition to scroll.
You can do finger kinetic scrolling through setScrollPosition .

Sl