[webkit-qt] Removing support for Qt 4.6 on QtWebKit trunk

Alexis Menard alexis.menard at openbossa.org
Thu Mar 3 05:18:36 PST 2011

On Friday 25 February 2011 10:46:11 benedikte.holm at nokia.com wrote:
> [...]

Ok so in order to warn our community I propose we can write a small blog post
about the story of QtWebKit.

2.1 series for Nokia Platforms.
2.2 series for All, supported with Qt 4.7 and bundled with the next version of
Qt.

So the 4.6 support is removed from now in trunk since they're will be no
release of QtWebKit on top of 4.6.

As you said we can still add that in the 2.0 branch (like security fixes).

Anyone to object?