[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed Jun 8 07:24:11 PDT 2011
Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
* benjaminp status: fighting qmake on mac, the tools is winning so far
* diegohcg status : I was trying to reproduce the https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=61046 with no success, now managing to test in the vm to got the same bot result, after taht will get a new task to do (find into bugs or get some suggestion)
* rafaelbrandao status: yesterday, sprint planning and sprint review. today, studying icon loading flow on webkit. planning to fix icon loading bug, detected on tst_qdeclarativewebview, as soon as I understand the process completely.
* kling status: still dancing with the Qt CI system to make 2.2 build on various silly platforms.
* ademar status: meetings (yesterday we had sprint-review/planning/retrospective, today program meeting). Cherry-picks and other stuff during the breaks. Will work on the release today, an easy to fix bug would be also welcome :-)
* igorto status: profiling qtwebkit trying to figure out why the page in bug #61514 is killing memory and processing
Missing updates from: darktears, elproxy, lca, cmarcelo, koshui
More information about the webkit-qt