[webkit-qt] <meta> tag appearing on some test results on mac bots

Ademar Reis ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Thu Jun 2 07:35:47 PDT 2011

Hi there.

5 editing/pasteboard tests are failing on our 2.2 mac bots because
their results are including meta tags like this one:

The rest of the test result is perfect. You can check the diffs here,
for example:

http://build.webkit.sed.hu/results/QtWebKit2.2-branch%20SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Release/r695e84c38f9be912e6012a23577e3d7ea7a1a3aa%20%2823%29/results.html

I have no idea what's causing them and don't want to add them to the
skipped list without better understanding the problem.

It doesn't happen on trunk, just on 2.2.

Any ideas?

--
Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. <ademar.reis at openbossa.org>
Nokia Institute of Technology