[webkit-qt] qtwebkit build issue

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 28 13:13:10 PST 2011

28.01.2011, 23:57, "luying pan" <luying.pan at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the response. That only works the objects that are generated from the same makefile, but I think my general problem is that my compiler is too old. Do you know any ways to use gcc44 instead of gcc? I tried "export CC=gcc44" before running ./build-webkit -qt command, but that didn't help.

You can put any arguments fro qmake into build-webkit command line, e.g.

build-webkit --qt --minimal --makeargs=-j4 QMAKE_CXXFLAGS=\"-Os -DQT_NO_GRAPHICSVIEW\"  QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE=-Os CONFIG-=release CONFIG-=debug QMAKE_CXX=\"ccache g++\"

But I think gcc 4.1.2 (you are on CentOS 5, right? :) should work for you, because even gcc 3.4 is known to build QtWebKit (http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/compiler-notes.html)

Konstantin