[webkit-qt] Webkit with JQuery Load

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Mon Feb 28 04:18:27 PST 2011

On 02/28/2011 07:06 AM, ext Sony Sebastian wrote:
> in webkit, it says error: ReferenceError: Can't find variable:
> funInSecurity, whereas  it works without any error in Chrome/IE.
>
> Why does webkit acts weird here? Am I missing any settings? Please help.

Given that it works with a recent Chrome for you, it is probably a bug
that has been fixed since the release.

If you give a reduction, one could try on WebKit trunk.

(also check the code of jQuery for this case, it would not be the first
time jQuery do something stupid based on the user agent...)

cheers,
Benjamin