[webkit-qt] Webkit with JQuery Load

Sony Sebastian sebastiansony2000 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:06:34 PST 2011

Hi,

 We are developing a Hybrid application with Webkit, HTML & JQuery.
JQuery Load method is not downloading anything specified between HEAD
tag in Webkit. The same code is working as expected in Google Chrome(v
9.0.597.98) or IE.

Code in  Registration.htm's Body onload:
function fnLoad() {
            $('#feeds').load('Security.htm', function() {
                alert('Security.htm was Loaded.');
                funInSecurity();
            });

        }

Security.htm file:
<head>
    <title></title>
    <script src="Js/pt.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <link href="css/newBee.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function funInSecurity() {
            alert('funInSecurity');
        }
    </script>
</head>

in webkit, it says error: ReferenceError: Can't find variable:
funInSecurity, whereas  it works without any error in Chrome/IE.

Why does webkit acts weird here? Am I missing any settings? Please help.

Thanks in Advance
Sebastian