[webkit-qt] Removing support for Qt 4.6 on QtWebKit trunk

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Tue Feb 22 09:57:59 PST 2011

Hi,

We can change the policy, of course. I can accept what you suggested.
But we should have clear, obvious and public policy for it.

With the proposed new policy we should have removed Qt 4.6
support with Qt 4.7 release, when we removed Qt 4.5 support.
And we have to remove Qt 4.7 support when Qt 4.8 will be released.

Additionally we have a buildbot (only builder) for Qt 4.6.3 now
to avoid build breakages: http://webkit.sed.hu/buildbot/waterfall
As far as I remember folks broke Qt 4.6 build once in a blue moon.

br,
Ossy