[webkit-qt] qtwebkit and arora

Toon Vandendries bleukousuke at inbox.com
Wed Feb 9 02:16:47 PST 2011

Hi,

I have plans to compile win32 releases of arora
Having build several builds as of now,
I have some questions about qtwebkit and windows

I've read on the blog of qtwebkit that the 2.1
is specifically designed for symbian
Is that the same for 2.1.x?

Will windows still be supported on future releases?

for building qtwebkit 2.0 I had to build webkit seperatly
When I build qt4.7 with webkit 2.0 I get javascript errors.
Should I post this
as a qt bug or a qt webkit bug?

I want to know this if I want to continue compiling releases

Regards,
Kousuke