[webkit-qt] PlatformPlugin paths

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Sat Aug 20 00:43:15 PDT 2011

Hi Lindsay,

You must install the plugin under a "webkit" directory. For example,
the standard Qt plugin directory on my system is /usr/lib/qt/plugins/
; so if I put the spell check plugin under /usr/lib/qt/plugins/webkit
QtWebKit should find and load the plugin. See
Source/WebKit/qt/WebCoreSupport/QtPlatformPlugin.cpp in webkit's
source directory.