[webkit-qt] Regarding Qt Webkit progress & finished behaviour

sunny shah sunny.cpp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:51:56 PDT 2011

Hi QtWebkit Friends,

 I found that with latest Qt-Webkit 2.2 trunk, progress and finished APIs is
not working as it was working with webkit 2.0

Here are the changes I have observed

   1. we get loadFinished ( success or error ) before loadProgress with 100%
   2. If you load website http://www.msn.com and if you load
   http://www.amazon.com in the same view once msn.com is loaded,
amazon.com's loading fails first, if you try to reload it again, then
it works
   3. with some sites QtWebkit gives loadFinished with failure multiple
   times.

Let me know, If you need more details on this issue. I observed this issue
with QtWebkit 2.2 week-30 tag release.

Thanks,
 Sunny.