[webkit-qt] [announce] qtwebkit-2.2-week31 status report - changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week30
ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Mon Aug 8 14:08:54 PDT 2011
We won't have an official beta-2 release due to external reasons, but as stated before, we're basically in maintenance mode, getting closer and closer to a RC (Release Candidate). Tests on different platforms and scenarios are extremely important and we're being very conservative on what enters the branch: only critical fixes, build-fixes and security issues.
This week includes a fix for a regression that affected KDE (Bug #63582), build and test improvements and the usual maintenance cherry-picks.
Release Notes for qtwebkit-2.2-week31 - Changes since qtwebkit-2.2-week30
13 bugs, 15 commits
=== Bugs fixed / Tasks done: ===
* [https://webkit.org/b/52791 #52791]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/60097 #60097]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/60860 #60860]: Simplify backtracking in YARR JIT
* [https://webkit.org/b/61391 #61391]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/61809 #61809]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/62439 #62439]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/62956 #62956]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/63582 #63582]: [Qt] REGRESSION(r87797): Broke KDEWebKit's custom QNAM.
* [https://webkit.org/b/63776 #63776]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/64363 #64363]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/65088 #65088]: Intel Compiler on windows fails to build
* [https://webkit.org/b/65137 #65137]: (restricted bug)
* [https://webkit.org/b/65590 #65590]: (restricted bug)
=== Commits added or cherry-picked: ===
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/b5e100f b5e100f]: Web Inspector: Crash by buffer overrun crash when serializing inspector object tree.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/02c9701 02c9701]: fast/dom/HTMLLinkElement/link-and-subresource-test.html is flaky on chromium debug bots
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/b557849 b557849]: WebKit's font notification has problems when the WebKit main thread != UI thread.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/9ee58b7 9ee58b7]: m_formElementsWithFormAttribute doesn't ref the objects it holds
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/899ebf5 899ebf5]: Reference Geolocation object from GeoNotifier and Geolocation::setIsAllowed.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/2f842a4 2f842a4]: Update SVG position values on SVG DOM updates
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/c955d90 c955d90]: Partial layout when a flex-box has visibility: collapse
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/883ca7e 883ca7e]: QtKit is now our default media player, the define is WTF_USE_QTKIT and it's not part
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/18d52e6 18d52e6]: Reverted commit r87797, http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/87797, because it
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/c1022df c1022df]: Source/WebCore: Never override the policy URL on form submissions.
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/244cf0d 244cf0d]: Regression(82144): Crash in TrailingObjects::updateMidpointsForTrailingBoxes
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/6c2f6bb 6c2f6bb]: Fix incorrect checks for HTMLMediaElement
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/0c20586 0c20586]: [Qt] Fix build with Intel compiler on Windows
* [http://gitorious.org/webkit/qtwebkit/commit/66b76cd 66b76cd]: Skip tests that fail because of qtwebkit-2.2 DRT limitations
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-qt