[webkit-qt] compilation fails with --no-svg flag

sunny shah sunny.cpp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 05:15:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

Disabling svg ( I disable svg from compilation because it gives faster
compilation ) gives below error
../../WebCore/generated/JSHTMLFrameElement.cpp: In function
'JSC::EncodedJSValue
WebCore::jsHTMLFrameElementPrototypeFunctionGetSVGDocument(JSC::ExecState*)':
../../WebCore/generated/JSHTMLFrameElement.cpp:398: error: 'class
WebCore::HTMLFrameElement' has no member named 'getSVGDocument'
../../WebCore/generated/JSHTMLFrameElement.cpp:402: error: 'class
WebCore::HTMLFrameElement' has no member named 'getSVGDocument'

I am using QtWebkit 2.2 beta source code, please let me know how to resolve
this issue.

Thanks.
 Sunny.