[webkit-qt] Improving QtWebKit dev + releasing

Ademar Reis ademar.reis at openbossa.org
Tue Apr 12 06:21:44 PDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 7:40 PM,  <laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I few things that Ossy and I have been discussing on how to improve the way we roll for QtWebKit. Let us know what you think.
>
> 1./ Have nightly builds available for Linux and Windows for QtWebKit. We do have the bots, this is a matter of saving the results and publishing them.
> 2./ All QtWebKit bots should run some sort of smoketest (this would include the minimal bot and others as well) - I think picking a subset from the existing API tests would be a good start.
> 3./ Shut down the QtWebKit 2.0 bot as we do not have plans to advance it.

QtWebKit-2.0 is quite old, but is the only version currently supported
on all platforms and it'll be still supported for a while (part of
Qt-4.7). Please don't shut it down unless there's a very good reason.
The last patch there is from Feb 21.

Cheers,
  - Ademar

--
Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. <ademar.reis at openbossa.org>
OpenBossa - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia