[webkit-qt] qtwebkit release plans?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Sep 13 05:54:14 PDT 2010

henry.haverinen at nokia.com wrote:

> QtWebKit 2.0 is the version that we'll ship with Qt 4.7. We have just made
> the Release Candidate of Qt 4.7 available, which means that we're hoping
> to release Qt 4.7.0 and QtWebKit 2.0 together with that quite soon.

I'm aware of the bundling with qt-4.7.0, I'm asking more about standalone
qtwebkit releases.  In my own work with fedora packaging, I (and 1 or 2
other distros I know) are interested in packaging qtwebkit separately from
qt, for several reasons, one of which was past announcements and blogs about
such a standalone release.  Have plans or expectations changed?

-- Rex