[webkit-qt] 答复: Questions on tailoring QtWebKit

langsir at yeah.net
Sat Nov 27 01:15:29 PST 2010

Yes, I disabled some HTML5 features like Local Storage, Data List and so on,
and thousands of compilation errors showed up. Almost all of them were
caused by missing DEFINEs in feature-related implementation. I added DEFINEs
around and it worked fine for me.

Still after tailoring it is too big (about 7M) for my app. I think webkit's
not suitable for mobile apps, even you try to develop a standalone Brower.
Looking forward to more tailoring ways. @_@

Thanks.
Thierry Luo