[webkit-qt] Questions on tailoring QtWebKit

Andras Becsi abecsi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri Nov 26 04:38:42 PST 2010

Hi!

The build-webkit --minimal option should work at least, since we have a
guard buildbot for that combination of defines:

http://build.webkit.org/waterfall?show=Qt%20Linux%20Release%20minimal

Unfortunately there are other combinations that might result in
compilation errors nonetheless since there is no sane way to test all
the tailoring combinations.
Patches for these kind of issues are very welcome.

BR,
Andras