[webkit-qt] Webpage with google map js api v3 can't be dragged in browser based on QtWebkit 4.7.0 (qt demo browser or arora )

Andreas Kling andreas.kling at nokia.com
Sat Nov 20 12:45:04 PST 2010

On 11/20/2010 08:42 AM, ext Gary.Wzl wrote:
> Browser based on Qt port of webkit (qt demo browser or arora )can't be dragged google map when webpage is loaded properly.
> http://code.google.com/intl/zh-CN/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/index.html
>
> Qt version is 4.7.0

Looks like it's giving you a multi-touch version of the page.

Some quick testing shows that QtWebKit has
document.documentElement.ontouchstart and friends, whereas Chromium,
Firefox, Opera etc do not (at least not on my desktop machine.)

The right solution is to get Google Maps to stop sending you the touch
UI, but you could of course compile QtWebKit with
DEFINES+=ENABLE_TOUCH_EVENTS=0 (this is currently set to 1 in
WebCore/features.pri)

Hope that helps!

-Kling