[webkit-qt] QWebView and Qt Image plugins

Grego grego at mpaja.com
Fri May 14 13:37:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

I was comparing QWebView and QTextBrowser behaviour, and I noticed that the
former does not seem to use image plugins.

I'm on Kubuntu, which includes a jp2 plugin out of the box.
A simple html page having a jp2 image and a png image shows up fine in
QTextBrowser.
The same page shows only the png image in QWebView.

Any ideas how to get jp2 images to show up in QWebView as well?

Thanks,

--
Grego
http://mpaja.com/

PS. I asked this at Qt-Interest and was directed here.