[webkit-qt] Bug Triaging Days

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Tue Mar 9 06:57:50 PST 2010

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 Rosenthal Noam (Nokia-D-Qt/RedwoodCity), wrote:
> [...]

Good question! :-)

* Step by step instructions for triaging an individual bug are in the wiki:

	https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitBugs#Triagingbugs

* The email from Jocelyn and Tor Arne has the most important links:

    https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-qt/2010-March/000188.html

* A fresh build of the trunk will be very useful, too :). You could also try
the weekly builds.

* From the list of untriaged bugs pick a _random_ one I'd say. If we all start
at the top, then we're likely to pick the same ones ;-). You could mention on
IRC that you're starting to triage #12345.

* Be present on IRC.

Anything missing? Jocelyn, Tor Arne: Any other suggestions?

Simon