[webkit-qt] QtWebKit bug triaging

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at nokia.com
Mon Mar 8 04:00:04 PST 2010

Hey folks,

We need to get the list of QtWebKit bugs under control. One step to this
is to properly triage our bugs so we know what's important and valid and
what's not.

The plan is to operate with two sets of bugs, untriaged and triaged:

   https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitBugs#UsefulfiltersforQtWebKitbugs

A bug moves from one set to the other by being triaged:

   https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitBugs#Triagingbugs

We'll start triaging bugs step by step in the coming weeks.

If you would like to track the triaged bugs you can subscribe here: