[webkit-qt] mobile specific features and defines

laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com laszlo.1.gombos at nokia.com
Wed Jun 23 10:25:24 PDT 2010

In general we should take a close look at these build flags and see if we can do the configuration run-time instead of build time.

If run-time configuration is an option (and not too expensive) we can still use build time configuration to sniff the build environment and set sensible runtime defaults, but an app should be able to set/force some of these runtime options independent of the build/target environment/OS.

Laszlo