[webkit-qt] QtWebKit 2.0 feature documentation rewrite

henry.haverinen at nokia.com henry.haverinen at nokia.com
Thu Jun 17 02:30:07 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Release 2.0 is getting ready, so we need to finalize its documentation too.

Thanks to Tor Arne, we now have a more logical structure for documenting
the features for QtWebKit 2.0. See here:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitTableOfFeatures20

The classification of the features is simplified too. If we really don't know how
well a feature works, then we have to omit that info for now.

If the feature seems to work in some cases, then experimentation will be required
anyway, so it doesn't make sense to have different levels like "technology preview"
and "experimental".

All comments would be most welcome!

Regards,
Henry