[webkit-qt] seek not supported in Phonon

henry.haverinen at nokia.com henry.haverinen at nokia.com
Thu Jun 10 01:15:42 PDT 2010

Hello Jianhua,

You can find the Qt Multimedia documentation here:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtmobility-1.0/multimedia.html. Even though
it's coming from the Mobility project, Qt Multimedia has implementations for desktop platforms.

Qt Multimedia is still a beta in the current mobility 1.0 release. The plan is to have a
final release the 1.0.1 version that should be out soon. We'll focus on the Qt Multimedia based
architecture in our future improvements to HTML5 media.

Regards,
Henry