[webkit-qt] seek not supported in Phonon

jianhua zhou jianhuazhou.bupt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:39:37 PDT 2010

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your information.

So could you tell me when QtMultimedia will be officially relased? And
also how can I get more information about
QtMultiMeida framework to make sure that with this new framework I can
implement the seek feature.

Another point is I guess QtWebKit and Phonon is greatly used for
multimeida development and for a typical media player
"seek" is a normial feature that player should support. How it can be
implemented without modifying WebKit source code?

Thanks/Merci/Xiexie!

Jianhua