[webkit-qt] [HELP] Doing a build of QtWebKit with WebGL enabled

Jarkko Sakkinen jarkko.sakkinen at iki.fi
Mon Jun 7 06:40:11 PDT 2010

Hi Ivan,

Nothing has been removed from trunk, it's just not part of the official 2.0
release content. So you can grab the code from trunk and try it out. Compile
webkit with --3d-canvas flag and you should have the support. If you have
any issues then please do a bug report or/and contact me via irc (#qtwebkit
@ freenode) :)

We have now agreed (Simon can you verify this?) that the official support is
scoped to accelerated compositing. So you need to use QtTestBrowser with QGV
and AC enabled (preferably with QGLWidget to get good performance). So
issues will be fixed based on that configuration.

BR, Jarkko