[webkit-qt] Inconsistent acceleration of linear gradients and atlas maps

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:21:34 PDT 2010

> We have a relatively simple test case for the gradients with CSS
> animation, but we've been asked to keep distribution of it low for the
> time being, as it's a prototype for an upcoming site design.  I can send
> it to individual people for serious testing.

Would it be possible to reduce this into a very simple test case and
attach it in bugs.webkit.org as a new bug? If this is related to
gradients, it should not be complicated to recreate without exposing
any specific site design at all.

A full-blown test would be still useful. However, reduced test case
would save everyone's time.

Regards,

Ariya