[webkit-qt] Qt JSC ARM test hardware

Gabor Loki loki at inf.u-szeged.hu
Sat Jan 23 12:32:44 PST 2010

Hi Ariya,

Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> This is mainly for the Szeged folks: for the benchmark shown
> http://www.sed.hu/webkit/, for Linux/ARM/Qt, what is test hardware for
> this? Is it still Nokia N8xx? If yes, do you guys have plan to include
> faster TI OMAP platform such as what is used in e.g. BeagleBoard or
> Gumstix? I can imagine that N900 will be a good contender as well :)

Fortunately, we have a better device for this purpose. The N8xx
and N900 are not very suitable for benchmarking. Currently the
benchmark runs on a dedicated Cortex-A8 board with 512 Mb memory.
In additional, we are going to set up a similar board for ARM-Qt
buildbot as well. We are almost there to show it. ;)

--Gabor