[webkit-qt] Documenting QtWebKit features for the web developer

steve.lewontin at nokia.com steve.lewontin at nokia.com
Wed Jan 13 07:31:24 PST 2010

What do the blank boxes mean?

-----Original Message-----
From: webkit-qt-bounces at lists.webkit.org [mailto:webkit-qt-bounces at lists.webkit.org] On Behalf Of Haverinen Henry (Nokia-D-Qt/Oslo)
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:51 AM
To: webkit-qt at lists.webkit.org
Subject: [webkit-qt] Documenting QtWebKit features for the web developer

Hi everyone,

Many people have requested documentation as to which HTML5, CSS3 and other interesting features are supported in QtWebKit.

So I've started this work by gathering a possible list of relevant features in Qt 4.6.0 for the web developer in this wiki: http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitTableOfFeatures46.

Questions:
- is this a good level of granularity?
- what's missing?
- what's wrong?

Ideally, we should be able to link to the layout tests or Qt autotests to show whether a certain feature works or not. And once we have good documentation available, we should move it to the official QtWebKit documentation.

Please feel free to add your corrections, additions and comments to the wiki.

Best regards,
Henry