[webkit-qt] Documenting QtWebKit features for the web developer

noam.rosenthal at nokia.com noam.rosenthal at nokia.com
Wed Jan 13 07:10:19 PST 2010

Hi Henry,

Great initiative, many people were asking for this.
One column that I'd add is "known issues" - sometimes a feature is supported but there are some issues with it.
Another column I'd maybe add is "since" where one could put a change-number when the feature begins to be supported, or a JIRA bug-ID when it's being tracked and worked on.
This will allow people to vote/comment on issues and make this list into something more two-sided :)

Cheers
No'am