[webkit-qt] cress-compiling webkit-qt for sh4-linux boards

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at nokia.com
Tue Feb 23 10:23:33 PST 2010

What build-webkit script does is basically these four commands in the
root directory:

qmake -r DerivedSources.pro
make generated_files
qmake -r WebKit.pro
make

Try to run them manually. This was not tested with cross-compiling so
you might have to work around some issues.
DerivedSources.pro only generate source files so you could also try to
run the first two lines without setting the cross-compiling environment.

If the -r switch is causing problems, try deleting the Makefiles in
root, JavaScriptCore and WebCore. They are the reason why the -r switch
is necessary and these Makefiles are only used by other WebKit ports.

- jocelyn