[webkit-qt] GraphicsContext and Canvas

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at nokia.com
Thu Feb 4 23:44:08 PST 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010 05:05:43 pm Rosenthal Noam (Nokia-D-
Qt/RedwoodCity) wrote:
> [...]

The best answer unfortunately depends on the HW we're running on. On the N900
for example, using tiled rendering, we are probably fastest if we use raster
for rendering into images and then tile these using OpenGL. On another device
doing it all in HW might be better.

Cheers,
Lars