[webkit-qt] Qt Webkit example browsers and POST

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Mon Dec 20 02:29:50 PST 2010

On 12/20/2010 10:28 AM, ext dave festing wrote:
> It appears that the example <fancybrowser> does not handle the POST
> command correctly.  Using Wireshark on a stripped down full screen web
> brower using Webkit the captured POST information is very short (about
> 10-15%) and is missing key elements.  I am  comparing this behaviour to
> what I get using FireFox or IE, which work correctly.
>
> Does Webkit support the POST command?  If so, could someone point me to
> the documentation which tells me how to enable this feature?

That should work out of the box. I am not sure why you have problems
with fancy browser.

If you want more details at how it works, look at QNetworkReplyHandler
in WebKit.

You could also try with demo browser. Fancy browser is outdated, maybe
there is something specific there that is preventing POST to works
correctly.

cheers,
Benjamin