[webkit-qt] Qt Webkit example browsers and POST

dave festing dave_festing at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 01:28:22 PST 2010

It appears that the example <fancybrowser> does not handle the POST command correctly.  Using Wireshark on a stripped down full screen web brower using Webkit the captured POST information is very short (about 10-15%) and is missing key elements.  I am  comparing this behaviour to what I get using FireFox or IE, which work correctly.

Does Webkit support the POST command?  If so, could someone point me to the documentation which tells me how to enable this feature?

Thank you,
davef