[webkit-qt] QtWebKit-2.2 branch is now open

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Thu Dec 16 13:43:49 PST 2010

On 12/16/2010 09:48 PM, ext Ademar Reis wrote:
> Although still in planning stage, what we know for sure is that it'll
> be based on QtWebKit-2.1 (the branch has been forked from the
> qtwebkit-2.1 branch) and the final version should be made available
> sooner than usual (in terms of branch stabilization time).

I just want to say I am very happy about the communication around this.
We were totally involved in the discussions, which is important to get
really motivated to do a good work.

I feel a lot more confidence in our managers. It is great to work in a
company where we have so many opportunities to give input on what we
work on.

I have the feeling this is gonna be a great success.

cheers,
Benjamin