[webkit-qt] Qt-WebKit NPAPI Windowless plugin

ndo at rockwellcollins.com ndo at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Dec 10 18:27:02 PST 2010

hi,

I've a NPAPI windowless plugin implementation using Qt to handle all the
drawing and using the arora (with qt-webkit 4.7.0 verion) to launch my php
page to invoke the plugin via embed tag. The plugin loaded fine and can
render pages using the plugin. There is one page where the plugin is
loaded and the page is displayed with the surface drawn after the plugin
handed back the buffer thru the PaintEvent. At this point, If I click
using the mouse on the page, my plugin didn't receive any mouse event thru
NPP_HandleEvent(), I put a print statement in
PluginView::handleEvent(Event* event), the event->type() return
beforecopy, and this event->type() is not mouse or keyboard so nothing is
dispatched back to the plugin.

Can anyone help why this is the case?

thanks very much.