[webkit-qt] tagging network replies created by webkit with useful information

Piotr Dobrogost pd at gmane.2010.dobrogost.pl
Fri Dec 3 09:38:05 PST 2010

Hi!

I'm creating a screen scraper. The information I'm looking for come in response to ajax calls so I need to monitor all ajax calls and check incoming data. To do so I need to know if an incoming reply is the reply to ajax request or not.
I'd like to know if there were any thoughts on tagging each QNetworkReply created by webkit (QNetworkManager of QWebPage) with some additional information describing the request? In my case this would be information if it originates from XmlHttp object but mgoetz on #qt-labs suggested other information like type of a resource; script, image etc.

Piotr Dobrogost