[webkit-qt] QtWebkit & Virtual Keyboard

sunny shah sunny.cpp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:39:47 PDT 2010

Hi ,

 But I want to make it for Qt for embedded linux ( My windowing server is
QWS ( Qt Windowing System) ), I want to mentioned functionality ( Want to
make mobile browser similar to iPhone | Android ). Isn't it possible that
textbox OR listbox OR combobox  which QtWebkit uses will be derived by me ?
Or is there any other way? I am ready to do hacking in code, Just help me
for quick start.

Many Thanks,
  Sunny.