[webkit-qt] ogre-webkit-qt crashes when switching javascript to on

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Sun Apr 25 07:43:49 PDT 2010

Hi,

ext Felix Becher wrote:
> I have a problem with a very strange side effect. If I use the directX
> rendering subsystem from Ogre and I try to load a website with
> javascript in the same project the application crashes without an error
> or any message. I figured out, that it is only related to the directX
> render subsystem since it works with the OpenGL subsystem. But I like to
> use directX features. Although it seems to be related to the directX
> rendering subsystem from ogre the application crashes while processing
> javascript.
>
> I composed a small test project to play around with and to see the
> effect. To run the project you need to install the Ogre 1.7 SDK for
> MSVC2008 which can be downloaded at: [...]

I think it is too much of a corner case for us spending time on this
right now. It would be better if you could investigate the problem, and
communicate the specific issue causing the crash (or even better, a
patch for it).

In any case, could you send a backtrace of the crash? Somebody might
have an idea from the look of it.

cheers,
Benjamin