[webkit-qt] Please review: documentation of the high-level feature support in QtWebKit 2.0

henry.haverinen at nokia.com henry.haverinen at nokia.com
Mon Apr 19 01:57:31 PDT 2010

Hi Kenneth,

Sorry about forgetting frame flattening, I just added it to the wiki. I think it'd be great to document all other relevant mobile features, too.
What features should we cover?

I didn't know about the viewport meta tag work, do you have a Bugzilla/JIRA link?
Has there been a decision to cherry pick that to the 2.0 release branch?

Regards,
Henry