[webkit-qt] New Qt buildbots and the core builder issue

Andras Becsi abecsi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Apr 14 05:02:24 PDT 2010

Dear QtWebKit community,

The WebKit hackers from Szeged proudly introduce you our brand new
buildbots on the build.webkit.org master site which hopefully will
become good fellows to our great old Qt Linux Release bot:

http://bit.ly/aUN5pH

Qt Linux Release minimal:
   This builder bot checks if every #ifdef guard is correct.
Qt Linux ARMv5 Release:
   This builder bot builds on a Ubuntu Karmic (9.10), ARM Cortex-A8 setup
Qt Linux ARMv7 Release:
   This builder bot builds on a Ubuntu Karmic (9.10), ARM Cortex-A8 setup
   with QMAKE_CXXFLAGS+=-mcpu=cortex-a8
Qt Windows 32-bit Release:
   This release builder bot builds on Windows XP SP3
   with MinGW-gcc-4.4.0
Qt Windows 32-bit Debug:
   This debug builder bot builds on Windows XP SP3
   with MinGW-gcc-4.4.0

As some of you may have noticed, thanks to Eric, all of the Qt bots are
core builders now, so if we are red for some reason we block the
commit-queue and get poked by the sheriff bot, thus it was never so much
important to keep these bots green than now. This is a major effort, and
we need all the help of the community to sustain this greenness and earn
the respect of the broader community.
This is the reason why we kindly ask some people who live in the "Apple"
timezone to watch over our bots and fix possible issues related to
QtWebKit as soon as possible.

Thanks very much,
University of Szeged
Buildbot team