[webkit-qt] trask triaging groups

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Tue Apr 6 05:38:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

we currently have about 50 untriaged bugs. Triaging and dealing with the
incoming flow of bugs is a responsibility we all share as part of this project.
Triaging is also a good way to get an overview of what's coming in, who's
responsible for what and how we are doing overall with the bugs.

I'd like to propose a simple process to make this part of our work flow: Weekly
triage task forces (WTTF :)

The basic idea is that every week two developers sit down together and process
the incoming untriaged bugs. It's up to them when they do it - they could sit
down twice a week or process them all on Friday instead. Using a simple table
in the wiki we rotate through the offices, so that it's not a permanent duty for
the same developers every week but instead becomes a shared responsibility for
all of us.

For that I'd like to create a list of developers first for this, sorted by team
in their physical location:

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitTriageRoster

Please fill in your team, if you want with suggested pairs. Afterwards I can
format it into a table with one row per week.

Simon