[webkit-jobs] WebKit Job Opportunity for Posting
drutledg at adobe.com
Mon Nov 28 10:00:30 PST 2011
Sr. Computer Scientist - WebKit Development
Adobe's WebKit Web Applications group is improving the web as a platform for applications by implementing features that enable new classes of applications to be developed and by improving the tools web developers use to create, debug, profile, test and maintain applications. Features are developed in and contributed to WebKit. This group works closely with web application developers and Adobe product groups to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Additionally, we work with the Web Platform Innovation group to ensure that improvements are formalized as specification proposals with the appropriate standard bodies (typically the W3C).
* We are looking for an engineer with a passion for advancing the functionality of the web as a platform.
* The successful candidate will work with web developers, partners and product teams to identify and define features that improve web application development.
* In addition, the candidate will be responsible for developing the features and contributing them to open source projects such as WebKit .
* The candidate will support and collaborate with our standards team as well as the WebKit development community.
* Minimum of a MSCS or a BSCS and solid Webkit experience.
* 7+ years of application development, including both Web Application Development (HTML, JS, CSS, etc) and native client-side development (C/C++).
* Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with a team.
* Possess a sense of accountability in meeting commitments and expectations.
* Experience working on open source projects.
* Deep experience with WebKit.
* Experience creating developer tools like debuggers and profilers.
* Virtual Machine and compiler experience.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration to webkitjobs at adobe.com<mailto:webkitjobs at adobe.com>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-jobs