[webkit-jobs] Safari and WebKit engineer position at Apple
adele at apple.com
Wed Aug 5 12:16:59 PDT 2009
If anyone is interested in this position, please drop me an email with
- Adele Peterson
The Safari and WebKit team is responsible for the Safari web browser,
the fastest browser on Macintosh and Windows. The WebKit Layout team
is responsible for rendering, layout, HTML editing, and other
technologies that serve as the foundation for Safari and other WebKit
applications on Mac OS X, iPhone, and Windows.
As a Safari and WebKit Engineer you will be responsible for enhancing
and maintaining both the Safari application and the WebKit framework.
Job responsibilities will include:
- analyzing web pages to understand compatibility and performance
- fixing web page layout and rendering bugs
- adding HTML, CSS, and DOM features as defined by web standards, and
as requested by web developers
- designing and adding API as needed by Safari, Mail, iChat, and other
* Detailed knowledge of C and C++.
* Some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* Basic knowledge of Mac OS X, Windows, and web browsers is a must, as
is comfort with the command line.
* Detailed knowledge of Objective-C, Xcode, Visual Studio, and Unix
tools such as cvs, make, and perl
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-jobs