[webkit-help] browsing source : online (via a web browser) : any URLs?

email@mayureshkathe.com email at mayureshkathe.com
Sat May 8 21:21:30 PDT 2021

Thanks Alex.

I guess the repository along with the Trac issue management system is self-hosted.
It's too slow and mostly unresponsive.
I might be wrong, but the repository looks like it is SVN.
I am new here, hence I know that I might be talking my mouth off when I suggest this, but nevertheless, would the community "consider" moving to GitHub?
Technical reasons aside, GitHub's infrastructure is way better and their services are quite interesting.

Best,

~Mayuresh